Could be an expensive week

The stars must be aligned: The new Lee Valley catalogue arrived in today's mail two days behind the latest Sinclair Intl. I may yet have to cave and let SYB spring for that new pup she's been after.

Reply to
Dave in Houston

These days mine come in Emails. Mmmm... I wonder if I can get a wireless signal in the library?

California Phil aka Phil Z

Reply to
California Phil aka Phil Z

Yeah, and I get the car tomorrow so since I drive right by Lee Valley headquarters on my way home from work I'll be unloading part of my wallet. Too bad about my wife's birthday coming up in a few weeks. Well, better luck next year.

So how many of you have your Lee Valley customer number memorized?

- Owen -

(I'm so doomed!)

Reply to
Owen Lawrence