Cost of Litigation

Page 3 of 3

I have read that or a similar "fact" many times, but that does not make it true, But I'll bet it's some significant money.
According to Peter Huber in "Galileo's Revenge" all this rot/rort started with Yale law professor Guido Calabresi and his book "The Costs of Accidents" Maybe a sticker on the ladder:- "If you have a problem with the cost of this ladder, ring this lawyer asshole on xxx xxxx xxxx"
Or, change to the British method of legal billing, the loser pays all. That tends to make you pretty sure you have a good case.