Cost effective construction

All engineering types know that a foundation pile is the backbone that a building is built upon and that an adequate pile driver is necessary for the foundation to be top rate.
Be sure your speakers are on so that you get the full effect. Pile driver in action...
American contractors visit Asia to learn cost-effective practices being applied by highly-skilled construction teams. For you construction Gurus
~ click on the link below ~ https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/cFb0nLCKypg?rel=0
That's poor technique. Everyone knows it's supposed to be no sandles, sandles, no sandle, sandles, no sandles, sandles, no sandles. They are missing a sandles person.
Sonny
wrote in message

My McAfee Site Advisor blocks it... can you provide the name of the video as it would be found on YouTube?

I suspect that being a musician would be a great advantage.
On 7/17/2014 6:51 PM, Leon wrote:

If you could get rid of them afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURma5PlfGs

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 7/18/2014 9:22 AM, Swingman wrote:

ROTFL, I bout S_it my pants!
On Friday, July 18, 2014 9:22:54 AM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

DAMN that was funny, Karl! I have several wannabe musician friends that drink beer, beat on their guitars and howl at the moon on occasion.
Off it goes to them! If they don't think it is funny, their wives sure will!
Robert
On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:36:23 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"

Search for "Piling stroke 3 cha v.2". Select second one down.
wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:36:23 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"

Search for "Piling stroke 3 cha v.2". Select second one down.
Got it! Thanks.