Correct Countersink angle for SPAX screws

Hi everyone,
Can anyone please tell me the correct countersink angle for # 6 "SPAX" flat head screws ? Most US screws are countersunk for 82 degrees, but I thought someone had told me SPAX screws were 90 degrees. I am screwing a flat steel plate to wood, and I need the coutnersink to match up correctly with the screw flat head. I think the spax screws are sometimes called "high performance serrated thread" screws.
Thanks for your help. John
John2005 schrieb:

Hi John, go to http://www.der-schraubenladen.de/english/index2.php?url=home.htm they have the technical drawings of all kind of Spax.
regards Matthias
Hi Matthias,
Thanks for your reply. I did not find any information on the site you gave, but I emailed them.
Mcmaster Carr told me once that the screws were 90 degrees, and then another time that they were 82 degrees. If they are made in Germany, I would guess 90 degrees, but I don't know for sure.
Thanks again, John
Matthias Muehe wrote:

I just found from www.spax.com that the #6 spax do indeed use a 90 degree countersink, in case it can help anyone.
John