Corner treatment for built-in garage cabinet

I'm planning to build a simple built-in 8'x11'x2' garage cabinet from the 2x4 framing studs. And I'm thinking about wrapping it up with sheets of 1/4" vinyl boards. My question is, how should I treat the corners where the two boards meet to make it look more decent? TIA for your suggestions.

If you are just trying to hide the corners of the 1/4" you can make an outside corner or buy one at the local lumber yard.
Mike O.
It's tough to hide an outside corner in thin material. Why not celebrate it! It's quite common to put mouldings around doors to celebrate and enhance them. Do the same with the corner. Buy or build a piece of trim to put around it.
--
Charley