corner pillars?

I am building a small box (like a finely made jewelery box) and on the 4 vertical corners I want put a rounded Roman like column on each corner edge. The column would be on order of 5 inches tall Are there products out there for something like that with a 90 degree cutout that would be glued over the vertical edge?
any thoughts appreciated.

IIRC it's called "3/4 round moulding" which has the 90* cutout. Might have trouble finding the right profile for a roman column so be prepared for some carving or machining.
/vic
ok..thanks.. Is IIRC a website or store?
says...

edge.
there
over

it's an acronym.
If I Recall Correctly

I've seen them at the borg. They might be over by the table legs and stuff like that.
--

FF

what is the borg?

prepared

Home Depot. They move into an area and assimilate all competition, like the Borg (e.g. cyborgs) of Star Trek.
--

FF

I should mention, I would design the box to accommodate whatever 3/4 round molding I can find. I wont do carving or lathe work as I dont have skill to make them look identicle. If it came to that, I would do something else.
says...

edge.
there
over
consider building up the shape you want from several moldings

Create the post, then rabbit out the back edge to create the 90degree cutout
John