corner nook plans

Hello,
Do you know where I can find plans for a corner nook? I have been searching on the internet but keep running into walls.
It would be cool to find free plans, but buying some plans works too.
Thanks, Russ
Are you looking for an floor or wall mounted nook?
I'm asking for my girlfriend, who is a wood worker. I thought I was doing her a favor asking here.

I've been asking for a girlfriend who is a woodworker for a long time now. best I've been able to do is one who is an artist and wants me to make some picture frames for her. from wood, so this is on topic....