corner mirrored medicine cabinet

I am looking for a corner mirrored medicine cabinet. Nothing fancy, just a plain metal cabinet with mirrored doors would be sufficient. If anyone knows of any suppliers or manufacturers, it would be greatly appreciated.
Lesseee here, this is rec.woodworking and you're looking for a metal cabinet right?

I am looking for a corner mirrored medicine cabinet with no lights. Nothing fancy, just a plain metal cabinet with mirrored doors would be sufficient. I checked a number of hardware stores and building suuply centers. No luck! If you know of a manufacturer or retailer it would certainly be appreciated.