Corner Entertainment Unit

Hi all! I am looking for a plan for a corner entertainment unit. I have found several online that are very nice, however I would like the doors to slide into the unit, instead of fold out. Has anyone seen anything like this, and if so, can you direct me to some plans? Any help is appreciated! Thanks
Sounds like you're asking about pocket doors. Many outfits carry them. Here's Lee Valley Tools' offerings.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page@603&category=3,43597,43603
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageH629&category=3,41305

Yes, I am talking about pocket doors. Thanks for the link! However, I am looking for a plan for a corner unit that incorporates pocket doors in the design.
On 22 Jan 2004 04:13:32 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jason) wrote:

it's gonna be a bit awkward to get pocket doors in a corner unit. the doors need a space as big as they are to slide into, and the sides are generally narrow on corner units. not saying that it can't be done, and I wish you good luck.     Bridger