Corner Chisels - large size?

I've got the little magnetic corner chisel from Lee Valley, and I do like it. What I'd really like is to get one that's bigger - bigger blade and bigger reference block too. Anyone know of one that's available?
JP

Well, there's framing chisels. Something like this maybe? http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID $9
If you google hard enough on framing chisels corner you could probably find some that cost a lot more than that. :-)
Lee Valley has pretty much the same thing - look here http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p0011&cat=1,41504,41541&ap=1