Corner Chisels - large size?

I've got the little magnetic corner chisel from Lee Valley, and I do like it. What I'd really like is to get one that's bigger - bigger blade and bigger reference block too. Anyone know of one that's available?

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Well, there's framing chisels. Something like this maybe?

you google hard enough on framing chisels corner you could probably find some that cost a lot more than that. :-)

Reply to
else24

Reply to
Doug Brown