Corner Cabinet Construction

I'm building cabinets for my kitchen and the design calls for some 45 degree corner cabinets. These will go at the end of a line of cabinets (both base and wall). I'm using soft maple face frame construction and plywood boxes. Before I re-invent the wheel, can you offer any tips/tricks on the face frame construction for this type of cabinet and attaching the carcass to the face frame? Is the face frame for a corner cabinet the same as a standard cabinet, just cut the dadoes at a certain angle?
tia
-m

I would build the last regular and 45 degree cabinet as one unit. You can easily make the 45 degree transition by using a 45 degree edge butted up to a 90 degree edge and pocket holing the pieces together. The result will hide the corner joint of the face frame. I can post a picture of a similar setup if you like.

I'd like to see that if it's not too much trouble...

Do you prefer e-mail or can you see them in the a.b.p.w news group?

Either way...whichever is easiest for you.

If you post them to abpw we can all see them. thanks Leon Chuck