corian

what's the best way to cut corian
thanks
steve
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:44:17 GMT, "steve robinson"

carbide blades and bits
Use a diamond 40 grit abrasive blade, if you plan on cutting alot, carbide will dull fast, but will do a fairly good job, for edging use a good carbide bit, Whiteside or Amana. most others will chip over time. I am a certified fabricator, I cut a lot of Solid Surface.
Ken

"Ken" wrote in message:

I am also certified, but that means little, since I haven't worked it much. I was told to use a solid-surface blade or one with 0-degree hook (which works fairly well). I was also told to use a 3 horse router, but my 1.5 PCs works pretty well if I have sharp bits. Would appreciate some input on the abrasive blades. Thanks.
woodstuff snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net