corian

I was making some small items from Corian today, cutting them with my scroll saw, and carving them with a dremel tools. I noticed a chemical smell during all of this- I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this stuff, and if it puts out dangerous fumes (I wear a particulate mask, but that won't do anything for fumes). Thanks! Steve
www.postalbanks.com
Steve Kreitler asks:

According to DuPont, it is made of "natural resins" which can include a lot of things, some not so great for your breathing apparatus. The MSDS is not available on-line, at least at their main sites.
I'd suggest you use a respirator style mask with the material if you're getting fumes.
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
On 29 Feb 2004 11:07:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

http://hazard.com/msds/f2/bqh/bqhtd.html
http://hazard.com/msds/f2/brb/brblk.html
http://hazard.com/msds/f2/brb/brbll.html