Cordless Drill Torque Ratings?

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:37:50 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

How well will a salt- or fresh-water-soaked tool run under those conditions, Lew? Isn't a fold-away crank handle the safest bet?

Yeah, it'd just get drenched.
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine