Copeing the ends for raised panel door frames

Some where somebody recently came out with a jig for cutting the ends (coping) of the rails/stiles when making raised panel doors. It is on the principle of the Delta sliding shaper jig but different. Seems to me it had replaceable inserts for the end cuts. Maybe a black plastic base with a red handle ?? Weird question but maybe somebody remembers seeing one or understands what I am asking. Likely end up making my own sled but would like to see what's out there first. BTW I am open to suggestions. The Cope-Eze from Schmidt looks to be the ticket but at over 300 bucks I`ll have to settle for a bit less. Thanks
Woodhaven, MCLS, Rockler, and others all have something like this. Check their websites.
Jim

Hartville Tool has it. It is the "Professional Coping Sled" (#94607) for 59.99. http://www.hartvilletool.com/product.php?search_id 607
If you are using a router table for door production. Make sure you check the thickness of the coping sled base. Ones I have seen for shaper use have thick bases and the router bit can't be adjusted high enough to use the sled.
Preston
Preston