Cool Furniture Blog

I found a cool furniture blog where I was able to find some great deals through affiliate programs on it:

webmediagroup

Yeah? And you think spamming is the way to go for your hit rates? Nuh, uh. I hope my LART is the one that pushes the total to enough to shut you down, you bottom feeding bass turd spammer.

Why do so many idiots think they can spam with impunity because they figured out how to use a lousy blog? Answer me that, fatman.

Reply to
Twayne

Idiot!

Reply to