Cool Folding Chair - Update

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.
I was given permission to post the man's picture. http://www.flickr.com/photos/43836144@N04/7556394950/in/photostream
Sonny

WTH? We were looking for pics of the chair, not the builder.
-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

In the back, I see a chair that is similar to this one:
http://www.bearwood.com/product3621.html
MJ

At first I thought that was what the OP was referring to, but his mention of pulling up on the arms squelched that thought. It seems he has a lot of people interested in this chair.
MJ wrote:

Yes, he did have a chair like that. But that wasn't the one which impressed me the most. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sonny can find out!
Bill (OP)
Here's another similar chair to the one in the background, perhaps this is the "missing chair"?
http://www.buildeazy.com/book/stickchair-3.html
MJ
MJ wrote:

I decribed its operation in my original post. I think you'll find it as described.
Bill