converting cordless...

Thanks to all who replied. This is a great group for those of us who need your expert advice.
While I may abandon the idea altogether, I liked the Harbor Freight idea, and I look forward to hearing back from Lance.
The trebuchet idea has a special place in my heart.
Thanks again.
Robert

Go check out my last comment in the original thread.