Convertible child's chair/rocker/desk

Looking for plans for a 3-in-1 child's convertible chair / rocker / desk.
Any source?
Charles wrote:

I think what you're looking for is called a BabySitter. I'd found one place to get this plan and bought it a couple of years ago. CRS kicked in and I couldn't who I bought it from. I received my Meisel Hardware Specialties 2004 catalog and lo and behold there it was on the bottom of page 33! Item W1200 for $12.99 Highchair, rocking horse, and play desk all in one.
On the web Goto: http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com / click on Meisel Hardware Specialties then click on "Games and Childrens" then click on "Rocking Horse Plans" it should be the first one on the list of 7. Item ID: W1200 I tried to give a direct link but had no luck.
Even if you're only making one I suggest that you make a template for the sides out of masonite. Make sure that the rocking curve is fair then use a router to make the sides exactly the same. DAMHIKT!
Good luck! ARM