Contractors saw - Rigid, Delta-Jet?

has anyone had any experience with the Rigid contractors saw as compared to the Jet or Delta versions?
Thanks, Ed
I have no experience with the Jet or Delta but I love my Rigid.

My oldest son purchased a Ridgid Table Saw last year sometime and it really is not a bad saw....although I have not done any serious work with it, I did not see any real problems with the darn thing...
That Said....
I own (and use)a old Rockwell/Delta Table Saw But my main saw is a Jet Cabinet saw...I am not sure I would swap my Rockwell/Delta for his Ridgid .BUT honestly that comes from my long term trouble free use of the Rockwell NOT from any real apparent short comings of the Ridgid..
Bob Griffiths
We have several Rigid tools and Love them. Have had a bandsaw,radial arm saw, planer and others for 5 years with No problems. Just had one of the rollers go out on the planer and they replaced it right away. Great tools and great service. JMHO
--
Vicky