Contractor Saw w/52" extension table & Excalibur Fence for sale

I finally am ready to sell my contractor saw after getting a new Unisaw over 1 1/2 months ago. It is hard to part with the old one, but the Unisaw is sure more beefy. I was afraid that my family was going to wonder if I needed the new saw (they bought it for my 60th) if I didn't put it to use pretty soon and start to sell my old one, so here it is on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ­ME:B:LCB:US:1&ItemC46773526
I am in Ann Arbor, MI, so probahly only a few of you would be interested.
I am still wondering if it would have paid to attempt to say I would have shipped it, but I thought it would be a heck of a hassle and would add considerably to the end cost. What do you all think?
Add pictures here
βœ–
if you can manage, avoid the shipping. If you can't get enough for it, try again in a few months. If you can wait, you could get even more in the Fall, I bet.
Say, how did you make integral splitters in your inserts?
-Dan V.
On 28 Dec 2004 08:40:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
I used the blade I was going to use with the insert to cut a curf for the splitter in the rear of the insert. I then used a piece of polycarbonate (Lexan) for the splitter and held it in with epoxy. Works real well. For the new Unisaw, I spent some time researching what the thickness should be just to be sure I had the right thickness in stock at all times. Used aluminum that was between the tooth and plate thickness and glued it in with Gorilla glue (hate that stuff) and it worked well also.
Add pictures here
βœ–