contractor saw purchase advice

Am considering buying a contractors saw. Was looking @ Delta #36-680 and it looked good. Would appreciate hearing from anyone having one re:fence staying true, other settings etc. Also looked @ Jet 708775. Higher priced. Is it worth the difference etc. thumbs

Reply to
thumbs

I used that same Delta saw for about 4 years. Was very happy with it. Good accuracy and it stayed true. The only upgrade I might suggest is a linked belt. It made the blade run much more smoothly.

Good luck,

-m

Reply to
Mike Pio

I love my Jet.....Got a great price from WoodCrafter's believe it or not!

Through on the Incra fence and it's an AMAZING saw!!!!!!

Reply to
Elmar