Considering taking the Plunge on a Festool TS55 saw

Your quote is off base.

Andy said this:

I simply gave him a reason NOT to get one.... did you follow the link I gave him? It simply shows a guy that has BOTH the Festool and the Makita and he likes the Makita better.

Reply to
Jack Stein

Robatoy

As with potato chips, I betcha can't go-into-hock with just one.

-- Ohmigawd! Starting over on new computer with no sigs yet!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Heck, a rail costs as much as most other power tools.

...off to Woodcraft to buy a rail, if they have them.

Reply to
krw

Max (caught in the vicious cycle)

Reply to
Max

It sounds as if that'd hurt, you Festering addict, you.

Reply to
Larry Jaques