Congrats to Lee Valley

Page 2 of 2
I have had very similar experience from Lee Valley (And NO - I don't work for them or am I related to the proprietors in any way). An item was out of stock from my order, they called and let me know. They didn't charge me for the item, and they shipped it as soon as it was in. They're a class act- and a text book example of what good customer service should be for all companies.
Not to mention - their products are outstanding, and I've never been disappointed with any purchase made there - and I've made quite a few.
My Hat's off To the Lee's and Their outstanding service!
Joe