Confidences

I finally learned to hold the filter so that the pleats are horizontal and I rake my fingers across the BOTTOM pleats rotate a little and repeat. this seems to make the least mess.

Reply to
Leon

I strongly suggest you look at the Fein TurboII instead of the Festool CT22. I own both and the Fein was bought after the Festool. The CT 22 is an excellent vacuum. The Fein is that much better. The Fein also holds a lot more solid surface dirt in the bags, before the suction diminishes, than the Festool.

Festool isn't perfect either. The Linear Sander LS 130 isn't very good. My friend's shop has tried and tried to make it work. No cigar. He offered to sell it to me for half price.... he was clearly disappointed.

I have the Rotex 150E and just love it. The other Festool piece I'd like to own would be that honkin' router of theirs. 2000 watts of German engineered power.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thanks for the reply. I've always heard excellent things about the Fein, but I was so impressed with the Festool sander I figured I'd stick with the same brand vacuum. I'll definitely think further before purchasing.

JP

*********************************************************************** Of course I also need an airless sprayer, a sliding TS, a 16" jointer, and exactly 376 other vital tools before I can fully implement The Master Plan.
Reply to
Jay Pique