Condensation

Yep...that should do it.
Have a nice week...
Trent
I'd be more concerned with finding the source of the condensation or at least solving the problem with a dehumidifier. The table saw surface isn't the only thing that can be adversely effected by condensation.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

I cover all my big tools with moving blankets and usually leave the window open a crack. This has worked great for me as I haven't gotten any new rust on the covered tools (although I have on some other uncovered tools). It probably also depends on your location -- southern Idaho is pretty dry.
Lance