Computer Work Statiod/Desk Plans

I am looking to build a pretty simple computer workstation desk. This would be for home use, and I think that the drivign problme for me is what to do with the CDs! I have two kids that use the computer, and I must have 100 CDs.

Most desk plans that I see have the keyboard too high, and the monitor too low.

I can't quire figure out what to do with the printer. The ink jet printers require sort of an odd space.

I am thinking of something that doesn't look very much like a desk.

Can anyone recommend any plans?

Thanks,

Mike Wagner

Reply to