computer entertainment center

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a combination computer desk/ entertainment center? Is so could you pass the Info along? Thanks!
Archer wrote:

A good custom cabinet maker could make it for you, if you're not up to the task. Speaking of cabinet makers, I can refer you to one if you're near Lima, Ohio. Good luck. Joe
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:01:02 GMT, "Archer"

One sits IN a computer desk (legs under) while one sits well away from an entertainment center. Yours is the first such request I've ever heard of, so good luck.
If you want one, why not design it yourself?
--
Impeach 'em ALL!