Computer desk project

I want to get started on making a computer desk and would like to see pictures of what fellow WW'er have made. Please post a link or e-mail the picture to me.

regards

Reply to
Woodchuck

(I'm not the builder.)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

This was quite successful. Plenty of straight lines, but not a right angle in it.

Andy Dingley

there is one I built on my website below.....mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

there is one I built on my website below.....mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Take a look at

I think you will find some desk tables specially for beginners. It is full free and for custom-made furniture.

Regards

Reply to
David