Computer Desk

Have any of the magazines published plans for a really great computer desk in the past year? Seems as though the few I've seen just don't measure up.

Reply to
Herb Robinson

This is MY favorite.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I designed, and built, my own for a corner setup. It's not that hard to do. Plans are fine, but you have to get it setup for YOUR needs.

Jim > Have any of the magazines published plans for a really great computer desk

Reply to
Jim

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:32:29 -0700, "Herb Robinson" scribbled

I like Riley's site:

free, so pay plans. Check out his "air-typing". Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address

"Man is a tool-using animal. Weak in himself and of small stature, he stands on a basis of some half-square foot, has to straddle out his legs lest the very winds supplant him. Nevertheless, he can use tools, can devise tools: with these the granite mountain melts into light dust before him: seas are his smooth highway, winds and fire his unwearying steeds. Nowhere do you find him without tools. Without tools he is nothing: with tools he is all." Thomas Carlyle

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Check Wood Magazine. I got mine off their plan site.

Reply to
Joe

Try this one. I built this desk (with full extensions on both sides). Substituted the plastic laminate tops for cherry veneer on the desk and pomelle sapele veneer on the extensions with some nice curly maple inlays. Gives a really good looking piece of furniture in my office.

Reply to
Gary

That's the same one I built.

Reply to