Computer crashed

I got back from vacation and decided it was time to get back into the shop. One project I wanted to do was to upgrade my cyclone unit and also replace the bags on my old DC with filters. i went to my computer where I had faithfully bookmarked the site of fellow wood workers who had the types of filters I wanted to use only to find that the book marks were all gone. Can anyone provide a link to anyone who used after market filters on their DC. i have been to Bill Pentz's sight and want to find the others that I had before. The type I am talking of is one where they used old deisel truck filters and built a stack with a long threaded rod to hold the whole thing together. Also I like to look at others shops. Any links to them would be appreciated. TIA
Gerald wrote:

Ouch! You might try a Google groups search to locate the filter articles.
My shop isn't all that exciting; but you're welcome to browse around http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto - There's a few visitors' links to some of the less uninteresting photo pages.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Gerald wrote:

I Googled rec.woodworking for "diesel filter" (without quotes) and found this thread:
<http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&threadm:940ee3%240%241514%2453a6afc1%40news.erinet.com&rnum &prev=/groups%3Fq%3Ddiesel%2Bfilter%2Bgroup:rec.woodworking%26hl%3Den%26lr%3Dlang_en%26ie%3DUTF-8%26scoring%3Dd%26selm%3D3a940ee3%25240%25241514%252453a6afc1%2540news.erinet.com%26rnum%3D10>
Watch for line wrap - hope this is what you recalled...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA