Complex Molding Planes

Someone was recently looking for complex molding planes. The e-bay seller honestjohn36 (search on seller) has a number of them for auction at present. I have bought molding planes from him and highly recommend him as someone who knows planes and knows how to sell them. Look at the pictures of any of his planes for an example. The shipping cost from the UK to the US is a bit steep, but you get excellent value for your money.
LD

5.00 surface ain't bad at all, that's $9.17 currently. Takes a while though, unless he's printing the label with a bar code. He could do that in MS Word.
Alex

How does barcoding help on Int'l mail? I ship small stuff int'l from US, though 1st class. I may need to ship surface at some point. TIA. -- Igor

It is super fast reading by the computers / machines that handle the articles, no hang ups at all, straight on through to the other side, and it makes 1st class really fast.
Got MS Word then you can do it too. When printing labels and envelopes and you have Word set to do it, it is automatic in the printing.
Alex

The address is barcoded? Or just the zip? Or?