Completed Shuffleboard table

Hello all,
For pictures of the completed shuffleboard table follow the link below:
http://www.arealnice.com/shuffleboard /
It plays great!
If anyone is interested in making one just let me know and I will give you the drawings that I made.
See you, Gary
Nicely done. Did you make the pool table in the last pic too?
JC Top posted for my convenience.

Thanks Joe,
Nah, but I did think about it. I was getting ready to until I figured that it would have ended up costing about the same.
Now the shuffleboard table is a different thing. It cost about $350 including hardware, bamboo flooring, plywood, paint, polyurathane, levelers and carpet runner. It would cost $4000 plus for a new one.
Very cost effective!
Gary

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:41:32 +0000, Gary Kemper wrote:

Very nice, how about posting them with the photos?

Looks good. Damn, it's been years since I've played.
Very Nice! Thanks for sharing.
Ted

replying to Gary Kemper, Irishtan wrote: I rember seeing your design but can't find it on here anymore. Is there any way of emailing me a set of plans and pics