Completed Shuffleboard table

Hello all,

For pictures of the completed shuffleboard table follow the link below:

plays great!

If anyone is interested in making one just let me know and I will give you the drawings that I made.

See you, Gary

Reply to
Gary Kemper

Nicely done. Did you make the pool table in the last pic too?

JC Top posted for my convenience.

Reply to
Joe

Thanks Joe,

Nah, but I did think about it. I was getting ready to until I figured that it would have ended up costing about the same.

Now the shuffleboard table is a different thing. It cost about $350 including hardware, bamboo flooring, plywood, paint, polyurathane, levelers and carpet runner. It would cost $4000 plus for a new one.

Very cost effective!

Gary

Reply to
Gary Kemper

Very nice, how about posting them with the photos?

Reply to
Steve Hall

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Reply to
Bigpole

replying to Gary Kemper, Irishtan wrote: I rember seeing your design but can't find it on here anymore. Is there any way of emailing me a set of plans and pics

Reply to
Irishtan