COMPLETE W/Working Shop for sale!!

Serious inquires only please. I am located in mid Michigan. Am willing to sell as whole or piece it out. Obviously the best price would be for the whole lot. Please email for list and prices at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Spent 20 years assembling but a Divorce is forcing me to part with it! Can also call at: 1-517-420-4436 or 1-517-339-9641

Kevin Carpenter K.C.Karpentry and Crafts.

Reply to
MARVIN1012

Why not just post your list here, so we don't have to go through the hassle of contacting you?

MARV> Serious inquires only please. I am located in mid Michigan. Am

willing to sell

Reply to
bf

Maybe I can be of some assistance. Here's a suggested text for the inquiry:

Marvin: I'm interested in your tools. Please send a complete list. Thanks, bf

Now, copy the text into an email, click "send" and you're good to go.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall