COMPLETE W/Working Shop for sale!!

Serious inquires only please. I am located in mid Michigan. Am willing to sell as whole or piece it out. Obviously the best price would be for the whole lot. Please email for list and prices at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Spent 20 years assembling but a Divorce is forcing me to part with it! Can also call at: 1-517-420-4436 or 1-517-339-9641
Kevin Carpenter K.C.Karpentry and Crafts.
Why not just post your list here, so we don't have to go through the hassle of contacting you?
MARVIN1012 wrote:

willing to sell

whole lot.

it!
Maybe I can be of some assistance. Here's a suggested text for the inquiry:
Marvin: I'm interested in your tools. Please send a complete list. Thanks, bf
Now, copy the text into an email, click "send" and you're good to go.
Bob