Common Courtesy

Page 5 of 5

Yup, any post crossposted to so many groups is bound to go nowhere useful, especially such dramatically different topics, and emotionally charged parts of Usenet. I set up a filter a while ago that any post made to 4 or more groups doesn't even get displayed by my newsreader, and it improves the Signal:Noise ratio considerably.