Commercial: circular saws and carelessness

Mafell's idea of what can happen when you don't pay enough attention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4NsHvmDp8
Quite funny but also a bit creepy.
--
Best regards,
Flint

Wow, I thought it was something new. IIRC that was out a few years ago.
Reminds me of a couple of young contractors who installed cabinets in our son's house this fall. Their finished product was great but their work habits made me want to keep a cell phone at hand (pre-dialed to 911).
RonB