Combination Square and other Metalworking Tools in WW Shop

Group,
I recently gave a Power Point talk to the Cincinnati Woodworking Club on ‘Metalworking tools in the Woodworking Shop’. The Club has posted it on their website in pdf.
http://www.cincinnatiwoodworkingclub.org /
click Meetings Page click See Selected Presentations from Past Meetings click Metalworking Tools in a Woodworking Shop
Jim
Add pictures here
âś–
Jim, My Macintosh computer is having trouble downloading that file. The link jumps away as I move the cursor close to it.
I am moving and will be opening a newly constructed shop. I'd really like to see your presentation. Could you email it to me as an attachment? I'm in a club here in the San Fernando Valley. Truly educational.
Gary Curtis - Los Angeles
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Add pictures here
âś–
A combination square is a metalworking tool.
I didn't know that. <G>
Barry
Add pictures here
âś–

Nice show. You might tell whoever posted this that its not an 8MB presentation (as listed on the website). That will scare some people off. Its about 800k.
Bob
Add pictures here
âś–
It says .8 MB download (or 800k) so don't be afraid! :) --dave

Add pictures here
âś–

My eyes can't squint that small. I missed the "." I can remember in some engineering classes years ago, we were disciplined to write numbers as "0.8" to be sure we were clear.
Bob
Add pictures here
âś–
That would be correct only for metric measurements. In this case, mega, that would be correct.

"0.8"
Add pictures here
âś–