Colorfin?? used for Builtins and Utility Cabinets.

A Brit friend told me abouit this stuff called Colorfin. I check on google and it came up at one place.
http://www.getwood.com/details_colorfin.asp
Has anyone ever worked with it? It sounds ideal but its lack of hits on google makes me wonder on its acceptance.
Rich