Colorfin or Phenolic birch in DFW area

I am trying to find a supplier of Phenolic form board in 4x8 sheets that sells full sheets. Please do not recommend woodcraft I am trying to get a good deal on this. Thanks for all of your help Chris
On 4 Mar 2004 14:34:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@tqtx.com (Chris) wrote:

if you're referring to finnform, I believe it comes in 5x5 sheets.
contact either a hardwood dealer or a high end concrete contractor.
Plywood & Door is the US distributor for FinnForm. They have an office in Dallas. Give them a call and see who they sell to.
http://www.pdusa.com/contact.htm
If all else fails drive out to Carrollton and visit Taylor Design (Incra). They have quite a bit of it and might tell you where to get it. 2707 Realty Road. Head west from Marsh Lane and cross the railroad tracks. It's on the right.
RB