Colorfin or Phenolic birch in DFW area

I am trying to find a supplier of Phenolic form board in 4x8 sheets that sells full sheets. Please do not recommend woodcraft I am trying to get a good deal on this. Thanks for all of your help Chris

Reply to
Chris

if you're referring to finnform, I believe it comes in 5x5 sheets.

contact either a hardwood dealer or a high end concrete contractor.

Reply to
Bridger

Plywood & Door is the US distributor for FinnForm. They have an office in Dallas. Give them a call and see who they sell to.

all else fails drive out to Carrollton and visit Taylor Design (Incra). They have quite a bit of it and might tell you where to get it. 2707 Realty Road. Head west from Marsh Lane and cross the railroad tracks. It's on the right.

RB

Chris wrote:

Reply to
RB