COLONIAL FLIP TOP TABLE

http://www.vintageprojects.com/woodshop/flip-top-table-plans.html
It's OK, but I muchly prefer the chair-tables - then, when the top is flipped back, you at least have a useful piece of furniture.
JOAT Whoever said a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work never had thier boat sink. - Unknown
Thanks for the link, JOAT. This is a very nice site. I spent a lot more time there than I intended, and bookmarked it. A slide back in time, but a very nice slide.