collapsable poly and pvc paint booth. where did I see it?

A while back I saw a smallish portable paint booth online. Believe it was made from pvc pipe and clear plastic polyvinyl for covering. Use velcro to close a simple door. The word "Zip" was in the title/discription. I have Googled until I am blury (my vision, not me) with no luck. Can someone point me to it or at least confirm It's not a figment of my imagination? Mike
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

ZipWall?
http://www.zipwall.com/all-products.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

That is the expensive way to go. You can jury-rig something similar a lot cheaper, using 6 mil poly. The self-adhesive zippers are pretty cool though. Asbestos removal suppliers have all kinds of those products.
A big hole in the wall with a barn fan works pretty well. Make sure it has an induction motor.

May have been it though it doesn't look at all familiar. Perhaps I saw someones attempt at a small paint booth that used the zipwall zippers and that where the "zip" reference was that stuck in my mind. I was going to make something with poly and pvc that I could use in my house during this winter. Vent it with a fan through a window. I've got to get my kitchen cabinet doors and drawer faces sprayed and installed and it's just too cold outside. I was hoping there was something cheap I could get hold of real fast instead of building. Thanks for the info gentleman. Mike
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

What about some wood battens plastic sheet and gaffer tape cheap and cheerful
just Me
Me wrote:

I second that! My inlaws owned a large asbestos removal company.
Those guys can build CITIES with poly, tape, and furring strips!