Cold weather storage

My garage/shop is unheated and it is cold here now. Every year I take all the freezeables into the basement to protect them; glue, caulk, paint, lcd meter, cordless, etc.
This year I thought why bother taking oil-based products inside, "they won't freeze". So is it OK to leave things like; BLO, danish oil, varnish and oil-based poly in cold storage?
I have let BLO, danish oil, varnish and oil-based poly freeze without any apparent damage. This happens every really cold night here in Maine. Not a problem. In fact caulk, oil based paint, batteries and lcd meter are left in the shop as well. The only things I remove are glue, water based finishes and water.

RayV wrote:

I will give you my address here in New Orleans, and I will gladly store all your finishes for the winter. :-)