Coffin Needs

Page 3 of 3

That one looks like my little brother...
;-D
--
Boycott Google for their support of communist censorship and repression!

On 2/7/2006 11:34 PM Dave Balderstone mumbled something about the following:

Yer little brother stand 6'0", weigh in at 240 lbs, and have a last name of Sloan? :)
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???
"Enoch Root" wrote in message

Just an aside, but thanks to you (and the Internet), a nagging mystery of longstanding is solved. Some 45 years after first reading Scott, then again a few months ago (A Legend of Montrose), I finally got the opportunity this morning to get off my butt, DAGS, and see exactly what the hell a "claymore" is:
http://www.armor.com/2000/catalog/item100.html
... I am most likely the only coonass in history who is now properly informed in that regard.
Thanks. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Okay, yer the only coonass and I'm the only redneck now.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???