Coffee table with top that can be raised-plan?

At one point I saw a plan/design of a coffee table that looked normal (height wise) but had a feature where by you could elevate the top by maybe 12-15". Any ideas where I might find this plan? Thanks, JG
I don't recall if they had plans also, but Rockler sells the hardware to do just that. Gene

Woodsmith has the plans. About 18 months ago

Thanks Guys. I found the mechanism at Rocker and they sell the Woodsmith plan also. Cheers, JG