CNC Wood Routing Service?

I'm curious if anyone is aware of anything like www.frontpanelexpress.com , only for wood. I'd like to have some MDF routed (speaker boxes), and some of the geometry of the cuts are not easily done using traditional methods.
This kind of service seems to be plentiful in the UK, but I'm just not finding anything in the US.
Thanks!
Chris
Christopher Ott wrote:

you that could do it. But I dont know of an online company already setup for that type of service.