CNC machinists in woodturning

I'm looking for people who work on CNC machines in woodturning. I work on BIMA 210. Is there anybody similliary to my kind of work?

Hi Marcin, I use a Hapfo AP 7000 CNC Lathe. It's a great lathe. You can see a few photos on my web site. ( www.jamesegaydos-woodturner.com ) Jim
James E Gaydos wrote:

I'm not a woodturner but - wow!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

( www.jamesegaydos-woodturner.com )

I'm sorry for my english, but I thought about woodmaking. BIMA 210 is processing centre which is used in furniture making in my working place. I must say that your work make a good impression on me. Good Luck!