CMT pocket hole jig

Anyone try the CMT pocket hole jig yet? I've been thinking of getting the Kreg unit for a while and now I saw some ads for this new one and am wondering what it's like.
--
BeerBoy

They are both excellent systems .. .. Craig (KREG) and Mark (CMT) are brothers who have parted ways over their respective products. Mark used to advertise and do videos for Craig but he is now promoting his own version of pocket hole joinery. There are only so many ways to drill a 15 degree hole in the end of a stick, and these are two of the best.
BeerBoy wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!
You get more for your money with the Kreg jig.

There was a discussion about this on one of the web forums recently and the Kreg seemed to be more to everyone's liking. You can also read a review here: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/kregk2000.htm
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski, RN. BNurs (QUT) PGDipSci(HMS) Editor, OnlineToolReviews.com The Woodworker's Product Review Resource Online! http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com