CMT 2050 user heads-up!

Highland Hardware now sells CMT 2050 in gallons, @ $33. Such a deal!
And Highland Hardware is where??

And it's here:
1045 North Highland Avenue NE Atlanta, Georgia 30306
But I still use Simple Green, and then after I'm done I spray with WD-40 to clean my saw blades and router bits.

Get 5 gallons through Amazon for a little less than $29/gallon ! WOW!
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 04:53:45 GMT, "New Wave Dave"

Even better!
I didn't even know it came in gallons, until I got a new HH catalog today. Sure beats $9-11 for 16 ounces...
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 19:27:23 -0800, Jim Weisgram

As did I!
I also used Easy Off, PB Blaster, kerosene, mineral spirits, citrus solvent, Goo Gone...
Now, I use CMT 2050. <G>

I forgot to mention Arm and Hammer washing soda, which I also tried.

Yeah, Formula 2050 gives you more woodworking time. Through the years I played with the other cleaners also.
On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:38:12 GMT, "Leon"

2050 works so well, I actually clean my blades and bits. <G>
Spray it on, wipe it off, spray it with Dricote, and put the tool away.
With all the other stuff I tried, blade and bit cleaning was a discrete operation that often got skipped.
I wasn't trying to convert anyone, only alert the converted to the availability of gallons at a serious discount. Now, if I could only find Topcote and Dricote cheap!

highlandhardware.com which will redirect to highlandwoodworking.com