CMT 2050 Blade Cleaner / Thanks, Leon!

Folks,
_TRY_ CMT 2050 blade cleaner! It's almost pleasant to use, non-toxic, and works like nothing I've ever tried. I've also used oven cleaner (too strong, strips blade markings, not so nice to humans), washing soda (works _OK_, but slow), kerosene, Simple Green, etc...
I don't sell ANYTHING related to woodworking, nor do I have anything to do with CMT.
Thanks to Leon for the tip.
Barry
"the only onange one" :D