CMS gloat - I think

So an acquantance was given a DW705 12" CMS a couple of years ago for a birthday present - why is anyone's guess as he had zero use for it. So, being the nice guy that I am, I said sure when he asked if I wanted the opened but never unpacked saw for $80. It came with the dust bag and the material clamp as well as a thin curf blade. No warrenty due to amount of time since it was purchased. Was pretty close to perfect right out of the box, but I had to fool around and tweak it a little anyway.
Dave Hall
Let me be the first...... YOU SUCK!!!!! (Great snag)
David Hall wrote:

clamp as

What a foolish move on your part. For a mere $220 + tax more, you could have had full warranty coverage. What if the yellow color fades? You'll be out of luck! Ed
There are massive swirly black holes in outer space that suck less than you do.
Sweet deal!!!
Paul

being
but
clamp as

fool
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (David Hall) wrote:

Gosh, there must be a lot of rain in your area, flooding out homes and stranding people up on their roofs hoping a boat will come by and rescue them. Though suckest.
Wes